Friday, September 10, 2010

UPSR.....



Man,since sunday school starts my life has turned me upside down....It makes me confuse every time i go to sunday school to meet someone to say something to make friends.....I also din't know that my big day which is UPSR is around the corner.....I fell distracted by going to sunday school and learning for my UPSR.....Back then when i haven't started sunday school all my subject was only in gred A,B,C......But after joining it even my killer subject become A....(which is mathematics)..Since then i know, I have to work hard to achieve 5A....The other things and stuff i can think it later when the UPSR  is finish.....So guys, all the best for UPSR and here i am wishing all my friends even if they don't read this .....Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Adilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin......bye have a nice day.....